Camp Holiday ResortBeaches — By m8orcz on December 7, 2010 at 2:37 pm
Samal Beaches, are one of the most beautiful beaches around the world, and we can attest to that but, are you looking for a nearby beach in Samal? I would definitely suggest Camp Holiday, Resort & Recreation area, why? because it’s not just a 5-10 minute ride from Ferry boat terminal, Kilometer 11, Sasa; it’s a no hassle trip, a one ride of ferry boat is all you need to reach the paradise of Camp Holiday.
The place is just awesome, it’s all got what you need, a room for stay in? Camp Holiday Resort is a two storey hotel, which has different air conditioned cabins that can accommodate numerous guests.
Feel free to choose from their 22 hotel rooms that cost around P1,500 per night or in their air-conditioned cottages for P1,800 only. Both hotel rooms and cottages are fully equipped of needed amenities including an air conditioner, Cable TV and hot and cold shower.
The resort have swimming pool for kids about 4-feet, billiard hall, a restaurant, an open cottages for free but for first come first serve basis, free wifi, air conditioned function hall up to 600 people capacity, tent rentals are also available, camping ground for campers and of course the beach that you would truly enjoyed.
- Day Tour (Adult) – Php 80.00/pax net- (Free Use of Swimming Pool and Open Cottage)
- (Day Tour (Senior Citizen) – Php 64.00/pax net-(Free Use of Swimming Pool and Open Cottage)
- Overnight(Adult) – Php 150.00/pax net (Free Use of Swimming Pool and Open Cottage)
- Overnight(Senior Citizen) – Php 120.00/pax net (Free Use of Swimming Pool and Open Cottage)
- Guest Room (Twin Sharing) – Php 1,500.00/night
- Air-conditioned Cottage(Twin/Matrimonial) – Php 1,800
Venue for Function
- Function Hall Capacity(Whole) 600 = Theater type seating, 450 = Classroom Seating
- Function Hall Capacity (half) 300 = Theater type seating, 225 = Classroom Seating
Function Room Rental
- Whole = Php 50,000 for first 8 hours and Php 5,000 for every succeeding hour
Half = Php 25,000 for first 8 hours and Php 5,000 for every succeeding hour
For Reservations please call (082) 303-3294